Application For Adoption
Before adopting any animal, we ask that you fill out our Adoption Application. This application allows us to provide loving, responsible, forever homes for our animals. This information also allows us to better assist you in finding a perfect pet for you. Please click the link below to fill out our adoption application.
To be considered for adoption you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Pass home inspection
- Have basic knowledge on the type of pet you’re interested in adopting.
- Understand Pawsome reserves the right to refuse the adoption of any animal.
- Pawsome has a life time return policy. If, for whatever reason, you no longer want the pet you adopted from us you must return them to us.
- Have a vet prior to adopting an animal and if not we have a list of approved vets for you.
- Provide your vet information for our records
- Your vet is required to notify us if you: miss appointments, refuse vaccines or treatment, if the animal looks mistreated, or if they haven’t seen the animal in a year.
- Pawsome has reserves the right to repossess the animal if we feel the animal is not being treated correctly or to our requirements.